Contact us now to make a booking
Booking and reservations guidelines for Tshukudu Game Lodge
50% Deposit payable within 48 hours of making the reservation | Full balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
METHOD(S) OF PAYMENT
Payment may be made by clicking on the below link, or by bank transfer, the details of which is noted below. Please use Booking Reference: 98050 when making payment.
GTD Resorts Tshukudu
First National Bank, Commercial Account Services
Account Number: 6291 726 6307
Branch Code: 21 05 54
56 – 42 days prior to arrival: 50% forfeiture of monies paid
41 – 1 days prior to arrival: 100% forfeiture of monies paid
No Show – 100% forfeiture of monies paid
Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change or surcharge.
Check in time: 14h00 | Check out time: 11h00
Per occupant: R35 per person / per child, per stay
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please note that all bookings remain unconfirmed until payment has been received and check in will not be permitted if no payment has been made.
- At check-in, you must present the credit card used to make your booking/s and a valid photo ID with the same name. Failure to do so may result in the property requesting additional payment, or your reservation not being honored.
- Unacceptable noise levels will not be tolerated after 22h00. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in vacating the unit and Resort / Lodge / Hotel.
- All group bookings, gatherings and events need to be pre-planned and booked and approved with the Resort / Lodge / Hotel, prior to check in.
- No overcrowding will be allowed. Please refer to the max occupancy allowed, per unit / room booked. No sharing / moving of
content, cutlery and crockery is allowed between units / rooms.
- The resort may require a refundable breakage deposit.
- No pets of any kind are allowed at the resort.
Should you fail to abide by this rule, you will be required to remove the pet/s from the resort and will be liable for the applicable penalty fee. Failure to abide by Resort Rules may give rise to eviction at Resort / Lodge / Hotel Manager’s sole discretion.
- The resort may require a refundable breakage deposit.
- Without exception, no entry will be allowed to persons more than the maximum occupancy prescribed on this letter
- The resort reserves the right to allocate a different unit of the same layout described above.
- All guests will be required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
- Amount quoted / invoiced, is in ZAR (South African Rands), inclusive of 15% VAT. Bank charges can be levied on foreign transfers.
- All guests will be required to settle their accounts for extras, telephone calls, beverages, mini bar consumables, laundry, etc. on departure. This can be done by debit card, credit card or local currency notes.
- We recommend that all guests have a comprehensive travel insurance to cover injury, medical costs, loss or damage to personal belongings and cancellation.
- Tshukudu Game Lodge retains the right to admit any guest/s and furthermore retains the right to remove any guest whose behaviour impacts negatively on other guests and / or staff.
- Beverages, transfers, telephone calls, laundry, and any items of a personal nature.
- Available at additional cost. Please enquire with your booking agent.
- Children 0-2yrs (no charge) may share a room with parents at Tshukudu Game Lodge with no supplement charge.
- Children 3-12yrs (50% of adult sharing rate) may share selected rooms with parents.
- Children staying in a room by themselves will be charged the full adult rate.
- Children 6 yrs and over will automatically be included in game drive activities.
- Children 5 yrs and younger will only be included at the Resort / Lodge / Hotel Manager’s sole discretion. Alternatively, a private game vehicle can be booked at an additional cost, subject to availability during the time of stay
- Dress Code: It is advisable to dress in natural colours to blend in with the surrounding environment. Colours like Khaki, Beige, Brown & Green are usually best to deter mosquitoes and insects. You are not required to dress in smart attire for any meals as it is quite informal.
- Malaria: During certain times of the year malaria (from mosquito bites) may be more prevalent in certain areas and we therefore suggest a mosquito repellent like:
Peaceful Sleep/Tabard . Alternatively contact your local GP regarding the necessity of malaria prophylaxis.
Shoes: Remember to pack comfortable shoes for the activities and to walk around the lodge.
Extras: Remember to pack a hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, a flash-light and binoculars.
Photography: Remember to pack camera and/or video camera along with necessary chargers, adapters, memory cards, etc.
DSTV: Limited DSTV available at Main Lodge.
Electricity: We run on a 220V alternating current system. It is advisable to bring the necessary converters/adapters should you need to use/charge electronics.
We may have international plugs for sale, at reception if you forgot to pack yours. Periodically electricity load shedding is experienced in South Africa. In these instances a generator is utilised to generate power between the hours of 5 am to 9 pm.
Wi-Fi: The lodge has a hotspot in public areas and around the pool as well as all units.
Cellphones: Cellular phones work in most of the reserve but reception may be spotty. It is recommended that cellphones are put on silent when on any activity please refrain from answering calls as it is a gross intrusion.
Amenities: All our units are stocked with amenities such as soap, shower gel and shampoo. You may, however, wish to bring your favourite toiletries with you.
Laundry: The lodge offers a laundry service at a nominal additional charge.
Gratuity Recommendation: Tipping is at your discretion. Should you choose to leave a gratuity for the general lodge staff, you can either have this added to your final account, or make use of the gratuity box placed in Reception – as a guideline we suggest 10% of the total bill. Guests may tip guides individually or alternatively place personalised envelopes into the guide gratuity box, also found in reception.
In a bid help support the rural communities that surround our wonderful wildlife areas, Tshukudu Game Lodge has partnered up with Pack for a Purpose, The Baby Box Project,based in Hoedspruit, designed to provide support for new mothers at Tintswalo Hospital, which has the highest birth rate in rural Mpumalanga Province. Many of the newborn babies need basic clothing items and their mothers need sanitary and toiletry products that many of them simply cannot afford. Pregnant women in rural villages rely heavily on Tintswalo Hospital for the safe birth of their babies, and often the hospital faces severe staffing and resource challenges, creating an urgent need for maternal support. That’s where the Baby Box Project comes in, and where we are glad to be able to help. Via the Pack for a Purpose initiative, we are inviting you as our guests to save a couple of kilograms of space in your luggage and pack something that would help these mothers in need and their newborn babies. The Baby Box consists of the much-needed items, which are easy to find and take up very littles pace in your luggage. If you would like to help us create baby boxes, you can either build a starter pack yourself or pack a few extra items into your suitcase that we can include in the baby boxes destined for Tintswalo Hospital.
Please go to our website to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects: https://www.tshukudulodge.co.za/community-projects
This initiative allows travellers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination, supporting local projects in need,making a priceless impact in the lives of local communities.